Whether you’re shopping for the connoisseur who savours every crumb or the casual enthusiast who enjoys a cheesy delight now and then, our Christmas Gift Guide for Cheese Lovers is here to sprinkle some holiday magic. From recipe ideas to artisanal cheeses to charming accessories that elevate the cheese experience, we’ve curated a selection that will make any cheese lover’s heart melt.
- A Symphony of Flavors: Artisanal Cheese Collections
Embark on a journey through taste with a carefully curated collection of artisanal cheeses. Take your steer from our resident cheese experts who selected their favourite cheese for a Christmas Cheese Board, or enjoy a few added extras like crackers, chutney and of course Tunworth and Winslade with a Christmas Cheese Box from one of our specialist suppliers:
- Paxton & Whitfield Truly Great Cheese Christmas cheese selection
- The Courtyard Dairy The Perfect Christmas Cheeseboard
- Neals Yard Dairy Christmas Hamper Selection
- Fine Cheese Company Christmas Classic Cheeseboard
Each hand-selected cheese promises a palate-pleasing experience that will leave your loved ones savouring the season.
- Cheesy Gadgets Galore: Unique Cheese Accessories
Delight your cheese aficionado with quirky and practical accessories that add a dash of fun to their cheese-serving ritual. From personalised cheese boards to innovative slicers and cheese-making kits, specialist gadgets are sure to make their cheese-loving heart melt. Our favourite is the Fine Cheese Company’s Ceramic Cheese Baker, paired with our award winning Tunworth.
- Seasonal Cheese Subscription: A Gift That Keeps on Giving
Spread the joy throughout the year with a seasonal cheese subscription from The Cheese Geek. With each delivery you will get a carefully curated selection of seasonal cheeses paired with a bottle of wine. It’s the gift that keeps on giving, long after the holiday lights have dimmed.
- For the Cheese Lover Who Likes to Travel
Luxury food travel expert Cheese Journeys curate international tours for food, wine and cheese lovers. The holidays deliver an exquisite recipe of cooking demonstrations, cheese pairing classes, vineyard visits and sumptuous meals. Celebrate our local British and Irish suppliers at the British Cheese Odyssey at Cadbury Court in Somerset.
- Cooking with Cheese
The breadth of British artisan cheese now available provides the perfect ingredient for the chefs among us. For inspiration, we have selected our favourite books dedicated to all things cheese.
- ‘The Cheese Life’ by Patrick McGuigan and Mathew Carver
- ‘A Cheesemongers Compendium of British and Irish Cheese’ by Ned Palmer
- ‘A Cheesemongers History of the British Isles’ by Ned Palmer
- ‘The Cheese Wheel : How to Chose and Pair a Cheese Like an Expert’ by Emma Young
This Christmas, let the love for cheese take centre stage. Our gift guide promises to add a sprinkle of joy and a whole lot of flavour to the holiday season. After all, there’s nothing quite like the gift of cheese to make the festivities extra special.